- Responsible for conducting Competitor Research and Keyword Research.
- Perform ongoing keyword optimization and competitor analysis.
- Knowledgeable in optimizing websites.
- Produce keyword tracking reports and indexation reports.
- Communicate with team leaders and SEO members for best ranking strategy
- Develop strategies to drive traffic to product pages and improve organic ranking and conversion.
- At least 3 years of digital marketing and hands-on SEO experience is preferred for SEO principles and best practices
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data.
- Working knowledge in market research, surveys, and data analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and others)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must know how to use SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and keyword research tools.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the field of SEO.
If you are interested, kindly send us your cv/resume: firstname.lastname@example.org